1,472 Reviews Scanned
- DIABETIC-FRIENDLY SWEETNESS: BochaSweet is a zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that tastes identical to cane sugar without the bitter aftertaste....
- MADE FROM A SUPERFOOD: The kabocha has been a superfood in the Japanese diet for centuries. It has been discovered that no other pumpkin or single...
- GREAT FOR ALL USES & RECIPES: There’s much more you can do with this amazing natural keto sweetener than put it in your coffee or tea. It’s great...
- NO INSULIN STIMULATION: There is no blood sugar spikes which makes it perfect for ketogenic recipes and weight management. BochaSweet helps support...
- NO ADDITIVES: Made from 100% Non-GMO kabocha. We don't add any other additives, sweeteners, or fillers.
- PERFECT for frostings, fillings, dusting, and baking
- TASTES just like powdered sugar
- ZERO Calorie | Zero Glycemic | Zero Net Carb
- PURE source of cell energy | No blood sugar spikes, No insulin stimulation
- INGREDIENTS | 100% Kabocha Extract | NON GMO, All Natural, Keto, Diabetic, Low Carb, and Vegan
Q: What is the best sugar substitute with no after taste?
A: Aspartame Acesulfame potassium Sugar alcohols (like mannitol,sorbitol,xylitol,lactitol,isomalt,maltitol and hydrogenated starch hydrolysate) Equal Glucin Kaltame Mogrosides Neotame NutraSweet Nutrinova
Q: Where to buy bochasweet?
A: Show details In Stock. Sold by BochaSweet and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Details In stock on May 5, 2021. Order it now. Sold by BochaSweet and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Details In Stock. Sold by Swerve, LLC and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Q: Which artificial sweetener is the safest?
A: Not-So-Sweet Side Effects. So,artificial sweeteners are calorie-free,don’t spike your blood sugar,and some aren’t even absorbed in the body. Top 3 Major Artificial Sweetener Side Effects. They increase cravings (and weight gain). … Choose Natural Sugar Alternatives. … Keep Sweets as Occasional Treats. …
Q: Which artificial sweetener tastes best?
A: May disrupt your gut health. Research has shown that some artificial sweeteners (saccharin and sucralose),as well as stevia,can change the composition of your gut. Can cause digestive upset. … Can actually increase cravings for sweets. … Linked to long-term weight gain. …