2,314 Reviews Scanned
- Valor Fitness BD-61 Cable Crossover Station
- A great alternative to jogging, running or hiking, MaxiClimber works your entire body, for a maximum workout in minimum time
- Low-impact, MaxiClimber uses only your own bodyweight for resistance so there’s no added stress on your joints
- Ergonomically designed to suit virtually any body type - MaxiClimber’s durable steel construction can support up to 240 lbs (110 kg)
- Five different height setting to customise the machine to your size ; Two long L-shaped handlebars
- Lightweight, portable, and compact. Folds up for easy storage in the closet or under the bed
- Dimensions: 104 x 94 x 182-235 cm (L x W x H)
- Capable of accommodating users weighing up to 160 kg, this multifunctional power tower is height adjustable from 182 cm to 235 cm.
- This multi-functional power tower with sit-up bench is designed for a wide range of exercises, sit-ups, chin-ups, dips, pull-ups, leg raises and more.
- The leg raise/dip supports are thickly padded for a more comfortable and easier workout experience.
- The multifunctional power tower's sturdy frame is finished with a black powder coating and the cushions on the leg raise/dip supports have a PU cover.
- 1. No need to punch holes, easy to install and save space.
- 2. Sturdy structure, easy to grasp, strong bearing.
- 3. Used for pull-ups, push-ups, leg presses, etc.
- 4. Adjustable length, suitable for standard doorways, very suitable for home, garage or office use.
- 5. Environmental protection non-slip handle. Easy to install, strong and durable.
Q: What is the Valor fitness bd-62 cable station?
A: The Valor Fitness BD-62 Wall Mount Cable Station is a machine every home needs. It’s a versatile, space saver that provides the opportunity to incorporate strength training with the use of a cable system in your home or commercial gym.
Q: What is valor fitness?
A: We are Valor Fitness, the leader in strength and conditioning equipment nationwide. Our goal is to deliver quality fitness products at an affordable price, while building stronger communities and inspiring others to live a healthier lifestyle.
Q: What is the size of the bd-62?
A: The BD-62 measures 80” tall and must be mounted to the wall. The ratio is approximately 1 to 1. Features and Benefits:SPACE SAVER- Versatile, space saver provides the opportunity to incorporate strength training with the use of a cable system in your home or light-commercial gym. Perfect workout gift to give for a new home gym.
Q: How many adjustment positions does the bd-62 have?
A: The BD-62 has a unique, dual-pulley system that offers 16 adjustment positions to perform a wide range of bilateral and unilateral exercises. The double bar track provides stability and allows the plate loaded carriage system to glide smoothly along the tracks, supplying the perfect amount of resistance.