1,971 Reviews Scanned
- The processor features Socket LGA-1200 socket for installation on the PCB
- 16 MB of L3 cache rapidly retrieves the most used data available to improve system performance
- 14 nm design offers great efficiency for computing, delivers nimble processing with balanced cost, performance, and power
- To boost graphics and visual quality, the chipset has a built in Intel UHD Graphics 750 controller. Supports up to 3 monitors.
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 (16GB GDDR6X RAM / HDMI 2.1a / DisplayPort 1.4a)
- Intel i9 11900KF Eight Core 5.3GHz Turbo speed CPU (16 Threads / 16MB SmartCache / 65W TDP)
- 2TB NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive (For Rapid Start Up, File Saving and Faster Desktop Performance)
- 32GB DDR4 2666MHz High Speed Dual-Channel Memory
- Get a free gift up to the value of £20 with your purchase! Use it to play all your favourite games from Steam, Xbox, and Battle.net - or even get the...
- 16 Cores & 24 Threads
- 2.4 GHz P-Core Clock Speed
- 5.1 GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency
- LGA 1700 Socket
- BOSS Bottled Night is destined to become the secret weapon in the BOSS man’s armoury of seduction - he is as successful during night as he is during...
- A woody aftershave, the perfect gift for him. As an EDT spray, this will not overpower your senses. This aftershave comes from a certified geniue...
- Spray on pulse points around the body: neck, torso, biceps to increase the longevity of the fragrance.
- High Accuracy Digital Handheld ±0.2°C ±0.1% of Reading
- Handheld Measurement Range: -200 to +1,372°C (probe type dependant)
- Integral Timer for 1 and 2 minute countdown
- Probes Temperature Ranges : KM03: -200 to 1100°C, KS07: -50 to 600°C, KA01: -100 to 250°C
- Probe Measurements : KM03: 100 x 3mm KS07: 110 x 6mm KA01: 1m x 0.3mm
- 【GSM Module GPRS SIM900】 with four bands 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (GSM and GPRS available worldwide)
- 【Support for calls and SMS】 (connections of headphones and microphones available) - the communication is made using AT commands
- 【Excellent Compatibility】 Controlled through UNO (100% compatible pin) and MEGA2560 and easy programming through open-source Arduino libraries
- 【Fast delivery】 Fast and high quality delivery from Spain buying at TECNOIOT
Q: What is sim900a GSM module?
A: SIM900A GSM Module is the smallest and cheapest module for GPRS/GSM communication. It is common with Arduino and microcontroller in most of embedded application. The module offers GPRS/GSM technology for communication with the uses of a mobile sim.
Q: What is a sim900 mainframe?
A: The SIM900 Mainframe is the platform on which a SIM system is assembled. The mainframe provides power, computer interfaces, clock synchronization, and individual module status. Eight internal module slots accommodate single-width and double-width modules.
Q: How to use sim900’s audio interface?
A: With the help of jumpers you can connect (RX,TX) of the shield to either Software Serial (D8,D7) or Hardware Serial (D1,D0) of the Arduino. The shield comes with two standard 3.5mm jacks. One for stereo earphone and other for mono microphone. It allows you to use SIM900’s audio interface to make and receive voice calls and listen FM radio.
Q: What is the voltage of the sim900?
A: This chart from the datasheet summarizes what you may expect: The operating voltage of SIM900 chip is from 3.4V to 4.4V. To keep supply voltage safe at 4.1V, the shield comes with a high current, high accuracy, low-dropout voltage regulator MIC29302WU from Micrel – capable of handling load currents up to 3A.