2,638 Reviews Scanned
- Control Dandruff Shampoo, grease, Seborrea
- Prevents hair loss
- Not tested on animals
- Made from treated water: delcalcificada
- Laboratory certified manufacturer and according to standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22716, AENOR R & D and certified Halal
- Salt free
- Sulphate free
- Paraben free
- Made with love by Indio Products
- Quality Ingredients
- 🎯 Specific shampoo for scalp with loss hair tendency.
- 🎯 Extract of R50 power vegetable and caffeine that active the microcirculation in the scalp.
- 🎯 Collagen and hyaluronic acid to strengthen and add volume to the hair structure.
- 🎯 Professional product.
- This shampoo is intended for cleansing the scalp and hair, strengthening the hair and promoting hair growth
- It contains a complex of several active substances that promote hair growth - placenta extract, adenosine, caffeine, cassazine, phytoestrogens,...
- In addition, it contains Saw Palmetto extract, an ingredient that effectively blocks the activity of dihydrotestosterone (a hormone often responsible...
- The shampoo has a vasodilatory effect (promoting capillary circulation)
- The keratin, collagen and panthenol included in the shampoo improve the structure of the hair, making it silky and shiny
- Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair
- For optimal results use with System 2 Scalp Therapy Revitalizer Conditioner and Scalp and Hair Treatment
- For natural hair with progressed thinning
- Hair type: Fine
- 3 Pieces - 12oz
- Placenta Placo Hair Lotions with Panthenol and Placenta extract
- The active principle of placental extract carries out a revitalizing action which helps stimulating the skin trophism
- The quatemary salts, cationic conditioners, combined in sinergy with the active substance (placenta) grant the hair natural softness, flexibility and...
- The Placenta Placo hair lotion represents a very good treatment for fragile and weak hair, as well as hair which tends to break and fall out
- Made in Italy. Volume: 12 vials 10ml each
- HELPS TO FIGHT THINNING HAIR With its unique formula and its optimal caffeine dosage (and other potent active ingredients) Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1...
- CONTAINS SKIN ACTIVATOR Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo's effectiveness to help hair feel stronger and thicker has been demonstrated over many years of...
- MORE INTENSE HAIR GRIP Hair immediately has a better grip and can be styled better as the product does not contain softening silicones.
- MOST SUCCESSFUL SHAMPOO IN GERMANY Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo is the best-selling shampoo to fight thinning hair in men in Germany.* German engineering...
- 1 pack of 12 oz
- Infused with hydrolyzed keratin,
- Reduces frizz & blocks moisture,
- Free from Sulfates and parabens,
- Erweicht and renews hair
- The functional principle of the placental extract is based on a rejuvenating effect that helps stimulate the natural functions of the scalp
- Placental extract helps stimulate hair roots, restores the biochemical balance of skin and tissues thanks to its active ingredients, such as...
- Placenta PLACO can prevent hair loss and is especially designed for brittle, damaged and brittle hair
- With its intense, deep effect, it will give hair vitality, leaving it shiny and voluminous
- Made in Italy. Volume: 24 vials 10ml each
- Kit Includes | 1 Shampoo to strengthen and thicken
- Fortify | Transform fine, flat strands into fabulously fuller hair with the Biotin Boost Thickening Shampoo
- Infused | With an invigorating herbaceous scent
- Go Big or Go Home With Tri Level Thickening | Volumize, strengthen and fortify your locks
- Cruelty Free | Not tested on Animals
- 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭: the hair serum regenerates and hydrates your...
- 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒: regeneration serums rich in vitamins (B5, A and E), plant extracts (equisetum, rosemary, birch, burdock, sage) and...
- 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐒𝐄: bring all the contents to the lower part of the vial, then place it with the opening point in front. To break the...
- 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒: the regenerating effect of the product was confirmed by 84% of the subjects and the revitalizing effect of the product...
- 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄: liquid, creamy
Q: How do I choose the best placenta shampoo?
A: Avoid strengthening,fortifying,and volumizing shampoos. … For scalps that are only slightly dry with little to no itching or flaking,look for shampoo labels that promote moisture,hydration,smoothing,or curls. … Avoid shampoos that contain sulfates,which are very drying to the hair and scalp.
Q: Do they really use placentas in shampoo?
A: The use of placenta inside of shampoo and other beauty products is said to add both shine and softness to the hair. There is no solid evidence to suggest that this claim is true, however, and many of the other ingredients included in the shampoo will have an impact on the hair. Using placenta shampoo may help alleviate dry scalp.
Q: Should placenta be in your shampoo?
A: “It’s available in a Placenta & Almond variety, it’s said to be suitable for all types of hair and for frequent use. It is a pH neutral nutritious shampoo which is said to contain vegetable placenta and essential almond oil with nourishing restructuring properties that stimulate hair growth to get shiny, firm and vital hair.”
Q: What happens if you put placenta in your hair?
A: The placenta and cord are discarded (medical waste). The whole thing is sent to pathology for examination. Some women take it home,plant is under a tree,etc. Some whip out a blender and some berries and make a placenta smoothie. It can be taken home and cooked (Google it,last time I looked there were 250k recipe hits).