3,645 Reviews Scanned
- Pro-Grade high performance cable for MAC and PC (Hard Drives / Printers / Cameras and more). Connects speed-critical audio/visual peripherals and...
- Lasts 5X Longer: Reinforced stress points makes our cables more durable than other Firewire cables.
- Also known by the name FireWire, i.LINK, and Lynx. Length: 2M / 6.5 Ft
- We believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an Lifetime Cable Warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- AAA Products
- Firewire Cable, Firewire 400 IEEE 1394 Cord for Computer Laptop PC to JVC Sony Camcorder,4 Pin to 4 Pin Male to Male iLink DV Cable.
- A Brand New Premium Quality Firewire Cable
- World of Data 1m 4 Pin to 6 Pin Version (4-6)
- For use with Devices such as Camcorders Hard Drives Etc
- Hassle Free Easy to open Packaging (sealed poly bag)
- Exclusively Sold By World of Data & Distributed By Amazon
- Firewire 800 to Firewire 400 (6 Pin)
- Length: 2M
- 9 Pin to 6 Pin Firewire cable
- Equipped with OHCI 1394 TI compliant host controller
- Includes a low profile/half height mounting bracket
- Two 6-pole FireWire 400 ports with data transfer rates up to 400Mbps
- Compatible with plug-and-play function
- Colour: black
- This FireWire cable is normally used to connect DV camcorders, or other 4pin devices to a 6pin FireWire connection on a computer.
- It's also reversible, that is, you can use the 4pin connector on your laptop to connect it to your 6pin FireWire device.
- Supports IEEE 1394 transfer rates of 100/200/400 Mbits .Fully compatible with Firewire and iLINK
- Molded strain relief enhances durability of cable against stress.
- Connector: 1 side is 1394 4 pin male.The other side is 6pin male .
- Gold Plated connectors to prevent oxidisation for maximum reliability
- IEEE 1394b compliant
- Fully moulded
- Model number: 30785
- Provides DV / Firewire connection for video streaming to DV port on your PC/Laptop -(Note this cable is not USB). 4-4 Pin, 2meters.
- FireWire cable
- connector IEEE1394 6 pin jack/jack
- FireWire IEEE1394 cable
- connector 6M/9M
- Firewire 6pin to 4pin
- Firewire 400 IEEE 1394
- Foil shield with drain
- It is ideal is for connecting digital camera and camcorders to a PC or laptop provided there is a fire wire port available.
- For use with high speed Firewire IEEE1394 peripherals
- Firewire 400 IEEE 1394
- Firewire 4pin to 4pin
- 4 Pin
- Foil shield with drain
- 3 external, 1 shared internal FireWire400 port, with supported data transfer rates up to 400 Mbps
- Compliant with IEEE 1394a - 2000 as well as 1394-1995 standards
- Includes Low Profile installation bracket
- Plug-and-Play and hot-swap compatible
- Product will not work in a PCI-express slot
- 4 PIN to 4 PIN IEEE1394 Firewire Cable
- 1.8m Length
- Colour: Black.
- 9 Pin to 4 Pin Firewire cable
- Colour: Black / Length: 2M
- Firewire 800 (9 pin) to Firwire 400 (4 Pin)
- This specific cable features FireWire 4-pin connectors on either end, suitable for most connections to computersor other devices such as digital...
- It is designed to deliver data perfectly between your IEEE-1394a devices, with triple shielded twisted-pair construction protected by a sturdy black...
- plug and play/hot swap compatible design allows you to switch out cables at will, without having to worry about your computer or outboard device...
- Error-free data transmissions via molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding. Provides extreme-velocity data-transfer rates via twisted-pair...
- Offers compatibility with PC, Apple FireWire and Sony i.LINK devices. High Speed Firewire Cable. Provides data transfer rates up to 400Mbps
- Length : 1.8 metres
- 9-pin to 6-pin cable
- Meets FireWire 800 and 1394b specifications
- iLink cable for connecting Digital Video cameras etc to a Macintosh Firewire port
- Colour may vary
- Provides DV / Firewire connection for video streaming to DV port on your PC/Laptop -(Note this cable is not USB). 4-6 Pin, 1.8meters.
- 【IEEE1394 6 Pin to 4 Pin Cable】Can be used for most DV camera online, including (mini DV & D8) digital camera, digital camera, and computer...
- 【Two-Way Transmission】Complies with international standard interface (IEEE1394 standard). Can carry out bidirectional transmission of image, sound...
- 【High Speed Data Transmission】Supports IEEE 1394 transfer rates of 100/200/400 Mbits Fully Firewire and iLINK compatible.
- 【Double layer Shield】Twisted pair shield + Bernstein protective layer.Molded stress relief enhances cable durability, preventing stress and...
- 【Plug and play technology】Offers compatibility with PC, FireWire and i.LINK devices. Outer and inner shields ensures IEEE 1394 compliance,...
Q: What is IEEE 1394 and explain its function?
A: IEEE 1394, High Performance Serial Bus, is an electronics standard for connecting devices to your personal computer. IEEE 1394 provides a single plug-and-socket connection on which up to 63 devices can be attached with data transfer speeds up to 400 Mbps ( megabit s per second).
Q: How many pins are used in the IEEE 1394?
A: The improvement to the specification allows transfer of data at up to twice the speed of the original IEEE-1394 standard. The 9-pin connector is a rectangle with square corners. It has 5 pin contacts on one side, and 4 pin contacts on the other. This new connector type can be adapted to the older 4-pin and 6-pin connector.
Q: What does FireWire IEEE 1394 mean?
A: The IEEE 1394 interface is a serial bus interface standard for high-speed communications and isochronous real-time data transfer. It was developed in the late 1980s and early 1990s by Apple, who called it FireWire. The 1394 interface is comparable to USB, and often those two technologies are considered together, though USB has more market share.
Q: What is the use of IEEE 1394 card?
A: IEEE 1394 is an interface standard for a serial bus for high-speed communications and isochronous real-time data transfer. It was developed in the late 1980s and early 1990s by Apple in cooperation with a number of companies, primarily Sony and Panasonic.Apple called the interface FireWire.It is also known by the brand names i.LINK (Sony), and Lynx (Texas Instruments).