3,889 Reviews Scanned
- 802.11ax intel ax210 wireless card: adopts the upcoming wi-fi 6e standard, provides tri-band(2.4ghz, 5ghz and 6ghz) signal. max speed up to 574mbps...
- Bluetooth 5.2 version: compared with bluetootht 5.1, it has larger capacity, higher speed and extremely low latency
- ngff m.2 2230 interface: enables key a or e m.2 socket to attach the module. (not for key m and b, key m and b is used in ssd). please make sure there...
- only work with windows 10 64-bit: need download and install wifi and Bluetooth driver from intel website(search ax210ngw from intel website).
- compatible device: works well on socket or desktop with an m. 2 slot printed with "wifi" logo(hp, dell, lenovo, razer, acer, alienware, asus,...
- Note:This Wireless Card could not work on IBM/lenovo/Thinkpad and HP Version laptop
- Connector interface:NGFF
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- 3rd Generation 802.11ac, dual band, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth* adapter lets you move at the speed of life with faster speeds1 (up to 867 Mbps)
- Three times faster 3rd generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi* and Bluetooth* to reshape your connected experience
Q: What is the killer wireless-AC 1535?
A: For the original German review, see here. Rivet Networks presents the Killer Wireless-AC 1535: an M.2 2230 adapter, which supports the 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards and Bluetooth 4.1. The card is based on a Qualcomm chip, but its software and hardware design and certifications are from Rivet Networks.
Q: What is the best wireless-AC 1535 card?
A: Killer Wireless-AC 1535 Review. The Killer AC 1535 is a high-end ac standard WLAN card, which offers numerous features, with special focus on gamers.
Q: What do you think about the Dell killer 1535 with extended range?
A: The Killer 1535 with Extended Range Technology gave me the ability of going out into my backyard and not losing any of the bars on the WIFI indicator. Excellent product!!!! This is a great machine with a few modifications, I upgraded the wireless card and find this up grade to work very well on the Dell 15 5575 Ryzen 7 unit.
Q: Is the MSI killer 1535 Wi-Fi adapter 2×2 MU-MIMO?
A: The Killer 1535 Wi-Fi adapter was the first 2×2 MU-MIMO compatible adapter on the market when it launched earlier this year, and is only found in a few products right now. We had a chance to test it out with the recently reviewed MSI G72 Dominator Pro G-Sync laptop, using the new Linksys EA8500 MU-MIMO router.