1,577 Reviews Scanned
- Save time with card offload speeds of up to 200MB/s powered by SanDisk QuickFlow Technology
- Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately)
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video and sequential burst mode photography
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Get high-speed performance with UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x 2-pack)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080P full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D Camera
- Large capacity options let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
Q: What is Velpro and how does it work?
A: What is it? VelPro is a velocity fixer for your USB MIDI keyboard controllers. It runs on Windows® and OSX®. VelPro lets you create a custom response curve for each note of your keyboard. Are not satisfied with how your keyboard responds out of the box => correct its behaviour using our application.
Q: How many virtual ports can I create in Velpro?
A: Now when the MIDI input is disabled, increase the Instances counter to create more virtual ports. The modified signal will get forwarded to all those ports. You can create up to 10 for each device. For the same MIDI controller, you can now store several presets in VelPro! PC with Windows ® 8 up to Windows ® 10 – 64bit.
Q: What is Velphoro chewable tablets?
A: Velphoro 1 DESCRIPTION. Velphoro chewable tablets are brown, circular, bi-planar,… 2 INDICATIONS. Velphoro (sucroferric oxyhydroxide) is a phosphate binder indicated for the control… 3 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION. Velphoro chewable tablets should be chewed or crushed. 4 HOW SUPPLIED. Velphoro (sucroferric oxyhydroxide) chewable tablet 500 mg.
Q: Is Velphoro safe for patients on dialysis?
A: The safety data derived from Velphoro clinical trials reflect exposure to Velphoro in 2 active-controlled clinical studies involving a total of 778 patients on hemodialysis and 57 patients on peritoneal dialysis exposed for up to 55 weeks. Dosage regimens ranged from 250 mg to 3,000 mg per day.