2,800 Reviews Scanned
- HIGH SPEED FLYING - Take high speed drone racing with you with the compact sized 2.4 GHz Hot Wheels Hawk Drone. With 6 axis gyro this is the perfect...
- STUNT RACING - With 360º stunt action, one touch return, headless mode, LED lights and has three different speeds, the Hawk is ready to perform all...
- MULTI PLAYER FUNCTION - The Hawk Quad Drone comes with multi player mode so you can challenge your friends to the ultimate mini drone race now!
- CRASH RESISTANT - With crash resistant guards and multi speed settings, this mini drone is ready to fly indoors or out! It also comes with some...
- OFFICIAL LICENSED HOT WHEELS TOY - This Hawk Racing Quad has the iconic Hot Wheels styling and is great for kids 8 years and above.
- Deck: 7-Ply 100% Hard Rock Maple
- Trucks: 5" Heavy Duty Aluminium Truck w/ PUC 90a Bushing
- Wheels: 54mm, 99a PUC Wheel
- Bearings: ABEC 5
- Maximum Weight Capacity: Approx 100kg
- The disk has English audio and subtitles.
- Josh Hartnett, Ewan McGregor, Tom Sizemore (Actors)
- Ridley Scott (Director) - Ridley Scott (Producer)
- Dutch, Czech, French, Hindi, English (Subtitles)
- Audience Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over
- 34mm Wide x 16mm High
- Corrugated Profile with Twin Wall Double Box and Ridge Beam Design
- Increased Thickness Around Spoke Holes to Prevent Pulling Through of Spoke Nipples
- Cross Lace Design
- Welded Join
- Deck: 9 Ply with Full 80S Grip Tape
- Dimensions: 31.0" x 7.5" with Concave
- Trucks: 130mm (5") Hawk Trucks with High Rebound 85a Bushings
- Wheels: 52mm, 95a Urethane
- Bearings: Abec 3 Bearings
- Fun to use
- Offers optimal and suitable result
- Quality Material
- Become the ultimate race champion when you triumph in air or on the race track
- Trigger the transformation with the push of a button to spread your wings for take-off and the win
- Take-off and climbing speed are amazing and enhanced stability allow for even better control
- Enhanced stability for a smooth driving experience with impressive speed
- Upgraded features allow for significantly faster takeoff and climbing capabilities perfect for all-out aerial battles
- Propeller and wheels are suitable for HAWK'S WORK RC plane Z50.
- Package content: 2 pcs of left propeller, 2 pcs of right propeller, 2 pcs of wheels.
- Deck: 9Ply 100% Maple and full 80S griptape, designed for beginners as a perfect "first skateboard"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 31.5"
- Trucks: 5" Heavy duty aluminium trucks with PUI 85a soft turning bushings
- Wheels: 54mm 95A PUC
- Most Accurate
- Lightest on the Market
- Hot Wheels Venomized Doctor Strange Tail Dragger 5/5
- Doctor Strange Venomised
- Scale 1:64, length approx. 7 cm
- Other characters available
- Age: 3 years and up
- Ride like the legendry man himself - Tony Hawk
- This amazing series all have a great spec and are ready to ride to your door!
- Trucks: 130mm (5") Hawk Trucks with High Rebound 92a Bushings
- Bearings: Abec 7 Carbon Bearings
- Tony hawk Skateboards
- Rev Ups Revolution Stunt Park play set
- Wind through the 360-degree loop, into the swinging arm, around the outside of the track or straight down, flying off the set.
- You decide where the vehicle goes!
- Includes 1 Rev Ups vehicle.
- Ages 4 and over.
- Leicester Bakery Wholemeal Pitta Breads **NEW PRICE** 6 pack (Q)
- Hot Wheels Mini Skateboard Includes shoes. Assorted Models
Q: What is the difference between the IO Hawk signature and Hawk 2?
A: Also, like the original model, the IO Hawk 2.0 is the next level up from the IO Hawk Signature. With this model, you’ll enjoy an extended travel distance of 10-13 miles per charge, and an increased top speed of 7.5 mph. It has a similar weight and carrying capacity to the Signature model, and it includes the same Bluetooth functionality.
Q: Is the IO Hawk still available in the US?
A: Despite its powerful brand name and status as the world’s first and most famous hoverboard, the IO Hawk is no longer available for sale in the US. Yet with the end of that era, we can usher in a new one.
Q: Is Io Hawk a good hoverboard brand?
A: The IO Hawk is one of the most—if not THE most—recognized hoverboard brand to date. The brand name alone commands its own unique appeal, especially for those who value premium brand names. But aside from its name alone, this hoverboard boasts an array of prominent features.
Q: Why did IO Hawk go to court?
A: The parent company of IO Hawk went to court for patent infringement by Shane Chen, the inventor and patent holder of Hovertrax. When Chen saw the familiar looking technology on display at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, he warned the creators that they were infringing on his patent.