3,419 Reviews Scanned
- Fuel Borne Catalysts (FBCs) reduce temperature required for DPF regeneration
- Clears soot fast: Cleans and reactivates DPF
- Add to fuel as soon as warning light comes on, or use as a precautionary measure
- Perfect for keeping DPF clean and operating effectivley in Vehicles that are mainly used for short journeys
- New bottle: made from 30% recycled material & can be recycled again
- Powerful 'one tank' clean-up cleans and protects your engine’s fuel pump and diesel injectors
- Restores lost engine performance, fuel economy and reduces harmful exhaust emissions
- Maintains the cleanliness of the EGR Valve & DPF, helps reduce deposit formation in the fuel system
- Use after misfuelling diesel engines with petrol to restore lubrication to engine components
- For all diesel engines, including common rail and pump injector engines (TDI, HDI, DCI, TDCI)
- What You'll Get - 200ml Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner
- Hastens the speed of soot burn-out, eliminating high temperature requirements
- Regenerates the filter properly to prevent further soot build up
- Very effective in cars used extensively for city driving
- Proudly made in the UK
- Designed to clean all types of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF); eliminates blockages caused by soot, ash and other contamination
- For manual cleaning when the DPF is too heavily blocked and standard regeneration methods fail
- Uses a special blend of chemicals to completely clean and restore DPF back to correct pressure levels for the vehicle
- Ready to use and does not require dilution, DPF must be dismounted from the vehicle prior to application
- Biodegradable, and safe for use on all types of DPF and does not impact the action of the vehicle's catalytic elements in the filter
- Cleans injectors and keeps them clean, preventing deposits from forming on valves, in the manifold and in the combustion chamber
- Prevents irregular idling and jerking during acceleration, and facilitates cold starting. Can be used in leaded and unleaded petrol
- Lubricates the pump, injectors, valves and cylinder top area which improves the combustion and fuel efficiency of the engine
- Protects the entire fuel system against rust and corrosion, absorbs condensation in water and keeps CO and HC emission values to a minimum
- Use in case of irregular idling, jerky acceleration, knocking, auto-ignition, difficult starting, high fuel consumption, or too many harmful exhaust...
- What You'll Get- 300ml Son of a Gun Protectant, multi-purpose protectant for automative and marine uses
- Versatile- Can be used on dashboards, vinyl and leather upholstery, door panels, rubber weather stripping and moldings
- Enhances tyres and rubber bumper guards, side moldings and plastic bumpers
- Shines vinyl or finished leather boots and shoes, luggage, handbags and briefcases, golf clubs and leather sports equipment
- Can be used to restore all vinyl trims on boats and helps keep convertible car and boat canopies looking new longer
- What You'll Get- 300 ml Engine Stop Leak for Petrol & Diesel
- Helps prevent minor oil leaks
- Compatible with regular and synthetic motor oils
- Conditions engine seals without clogging filters or inhibiting flow
- Will not harm oxygen sensors or catalytic converters
- What You'll Get - 200ml Diesel High Mileage Injector Cleaner, specifically developed for Diesel engines with high mileage
- Restores power and acceleration to your vehicle
- Protects and Cleans- cleans and conditions entire fuel delievery system while smoothening out rough idling
- Improves fuel economy
- Easy to use injector spout
- What You'll Get - 300 ml Oil Treatment for Diesel Engines
- Reduces engine wear and deposits
- Reduces oil consumption
- Provides extra engine protection
- Proudly made in the UK
- Shake well. Apply Son of a Gun Protectant with a clean cloth or sponge (or spray).
- Spread evenly, allow to penetrate for a few minutes. Wipe with a clean cloth for a beautiful, long lasting protective shine.
- On some surfaces a two coat application provides best results. Apply as needed to maintain shine and protective coating
- Cleans diesel fuel injectors and restores the correct spray pattern
- Improves the ignition quality and combustion of diesel fuel to improve performance
- Cleans the entire diesel fuel system reducing black exhaust smoke emissions
- Protects the entire fuel system against rust and corrosion
- Harmless for all after-treatment systems (EGR, Turbo, DPF, SCR, etc.)
- A powerful one tank clean up for diesel engines. Cleans injectors and keeps EGR valve and turbo clean. Restores combustion and engine performance. For...
- Cleans and protects the injectors and entire fuel system restoring lost engine performance
- Contains PEA (polyetheramine) to help remove stubborn deposits from the fuel
- Helps maintain the cleanliness of the turbo, EGR and CAT
- Restores fuel economy and reduces exhaust emissions
- For all petrol and bio fuel up to E85
- What You'll Get- 200 ml Car Diesel Treatment, Keeps Fuel System Clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke
- Improves cold start performance
- Reduces diesel consumption and engine noise
- Keeps injectors clean longer
- Highly effective cleaner for air conditioning system, including the evaporator
- Eliminates unpleasant odours in the interior of vehicles
- Eliminates pollen and nicotine residues; Eliminates microbes, mould and bacteria
- Can prevent allergic reactions like sneezing, colds, coughing, sore throats, irritation of the eyes, etc
- For all air conditioning systems and the interior of vehicles
- STP Complete Fuel System Cleaner for Petrol engines
- Restores lost horsepower whilst reducing exhaust emissions
- Cleans and conditions the entire fuel system
- Stops knocking and pinking
- 1 x 500ml bottle
Q: Where is Stowey in England?
A: Stowey is a small village within the Chew Valley in Somerset, England. It lies south of Chew Valley Lake and north of the Mendip Hills, approximately 10 miles (16 km) south of Bristol on the A368 road Weston-super-Mare to Bath.
Q: When did Stowey become a civil parish?
A: During the 16th or 17th century, Stowey was a chapelry of Chew Magna. It had become a separate parish by the 19th century, part of the hundred of Chew. It became a civil parish in 1866. In 1949 the civil parish was abolished, and merged with part of the civil parish of Chew Magna to form the civil parish…
Q: What does Stowey Sutton parish council do?
A: Stowey and Bishop Sutton make up the Stowey Sutton Parish Council, which has some responsibility for local issues, and is part of the Chew Valley South Ward, which is represented by one councillor on the Bath and North East Somerset Unitary Authority which has wider responsibilities for services such as education, refuse, tourism etc.
Q: What is the history of Stowey Court?
A: Sutton Court, also known as Stowey Court, is a large house built on the site of a 14th-century castle, with sections built in the 15th and 16th century. About 1558 (former date on a fireplace) Bess of Hardwick and her second husband, Sir William St. Loe, added a north-east wing with a parlour and chapel,…