2,646 Reviews Scanned
- Removes pills easily from blister packs
- Ideal for anyone with weakened strength and limited dexterity
- Approved by the Swedish Rheumatism Association
- Adjustable opening for small or large pills - Removable tube for very large tablets
- Eligible for VAT refunds for customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill
Q: What happened to Pipex?
A: In October 2003 Pipex was acquired by GX Networks plc, which retained the Pipex name by renaming itself Pipex Communications plc. In September 2006, Pipex purchased Toucan from IDT Telecom for £24 million, and Cable & Wireless ‘ Bulldog Broadband for £12 million.
Q: What is Pipex 2021?
A: PIPEX 2021 Is a fully virtual show! May 7, 8 & 9th 2021 PIPEX is an American Philatelic Society World Series of Philately event,
Q: When did Pipex change its name?
A: In October 2003 Pipex was acquired by GX Networks plc, which retained the Pipex name by renaming itself Pipex Communications plc.
Q: What was the first customer of PIPEX?
A: One of its first customers was Demon Internet, shortly followed by the BBC. In November 1994, Keith Mitchell, then chief technical officer of PIPEX, initiated a meeting with BT to discuss the creation of a London-based Internet exchange.