1,897 Reviews Scanned
|1||METRO Stylus Pen for Touch Screens Capacitive 2-in-1 Stylus Pencil with Extra 20PCS Tips for...||Check on Amazon|
- METRO SMARTPHONES/TABLET STYLUS PENS- Length:5.5"(140mm); Pen Barrel diameter 0.37"(9.5mm); Two different sizes Rubber tip diameter: 0.18" (4.5mm) /...
- ACCURACY: The Small Rubber Tip allows you select small icons ,click small links and gives you the accurate selection.Perfect for drawing...
- UPGRADED VERSION - Compare with the Old Version, the New Upgraded Stylus Added a 6mm rubber tip on other end , added a metal cap, improved to a high...
- EASY REPLACEMENT: Both two ends rubber tips are replaceable. Replacing can be done within a second without tool, Extend lifetime of the phone/ipad...
- PACKAGE CONTENT : 1PC Stylus pen; 20 extra replacement small rubber tips included.
Q: What are the best phones for Metro PCS?
A: Display: 6.1-inch,Super Retina XDR SoC: A14 Bionic RAM: 4GB Storage: 64/128/256GB
Q: What phones are compatible with Metro PCS?
A: 2GB 4G LTE Data for$30 a month 5GB 4G LTE Data for$40 a month Unlimited 4G LTE Data for$50 a month Unlimited 4G LTE Data Plus 10G Hotspot for$60 a month
Q: How to switch my MetroPCS phone to another metro?
A: “All current Metro customers can now complete a device (IMEI) change free of charge by calling 611, *228 or 888-8metro8 and using our automated system,” says Metro. Because your SIM card is linked to your phone’s IMEI on Metro by T-Mobile, you need to contact customer service when you want to change phones.
Q: What do phones have Metro PCS?
A: Anti-virus and data security protection for up to 10 devices with the McAfee Security for Metro app. Premium password management with the True Key ™ app. Identity Theft Protection with cyber monitoring,24/7 live assistance for lost wallet coverage,identity fraud support and more.