2,460 Reviews Scanned
- ONE PART SYSTEM - The E-TECH Brake Caliper Paint is a unique one part paint system that has been specially formulated for brake caliper application.
- TOP QUALITY PAINT - High quality one part paint that resists corrosion, brake dust, cleaning chemicals, road salt and oil
- EASY TO USE - The paint requires no mixing with hardeners or priming and is therefore easy to use with no mess.
- QUICK DRYING - It is easy to apply, quick drying and has an outstanding high quality long lasting lustre finish (unless matt is selected) which will...
- RESEALABLE - The paint can be resealed and used at a later date for touch-ups and repairs.
- Resistant against brake dust, chemicals, corrosion and oil - Easy to apply
- No dismantling of parts - Stunning long lasting finish - Easy to clean ·
- High quality one part paint including spray cleaner and brush
- Kit contains: 1x 250ml - Gloss black paint tin - 1x 500ml Brake parts cleaner aerosol - 1x Brush 1x Detailed instructions
- HIGH QUALITY BRAKE CALIPER PAINT - High-quality brake caliper spray paint that offers superior durability and long-lasting protection against rust and...
- MULTIPLE COLOURS AVAILABLE - Multiple colours available to choose from, including classic black, sporty red, and sleek silver, to add a custom touch...
- HIGH TEMPERATURE PAINT - Resistant to high heat, making it the perfect solution for calipers that get hot due to high-speed driving or heavy braking.
- EASY APPLIANCE - Easy to apply with a smooth finish that dries quickly and resists chipping, cracking, and fading for a long-lasting finish.
- LARGE 400ML AEROSOL CAN - Comes in a generous 400ml can for multiple applications, so you can keep your car's brake calipers looking fresh and new for...
- 3 components
- The E-TECH Brake Caliper Paint is a unique one-part paint system that has been specially formulated for brake caliper application. The paint requires...
- Lustre finish except for matt colours
- High quality one part paint that resists corrosion, brake dust, cleaning chemicals, road salt, and oil
- Easy to apply and easy to clean
- No dismantling of parts
- E TECH Caliper Paint is the perfect solution for enhancing or improving any brake caliper or drum. The unique paint system was formulated using a...
- Stunning high gloss professional finish . High quality enamel paint for excellent adhesion and durability. Chip and crack resistant formula. Resists...
- One-part paint system so no need for mixing with hardeners or priming, tin can be re-sealed and it can be used again at a later date for touch-ups and...
- Kit Contains: 1 x 250ml tin of Brake Caliper Paint, 1 x 500ml Brake Parts Cleaner Aerosol, 1 x Paint Brush, 1 x Wire Brush, 1 x Paint Stirrer, 1 x...
- Long term performance of this lacquer on bare aluminium, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal surfaces cannot be guaranteed.
- BRAKE CALIPER SPRAY PAINT: Specially formulated to deal with high temperatures associated with brakes
- HARDWEARING GLOSS FINISH: Durable and attractive high gloss finish
- PROTECTS AGAINST CORROSION: Helps protect against corrosion from weather, salt & grit, petrol, chemicals and brake dust
- SMOOTH FINISH: Excellent filling properties helps create a smooth finish
- SIMPLE APPLICATION: Easy to apply with quick drying formulation
- BRAKE CALIPER PAINT
- Resists heat to 190C / 400F which is twice the boiling point of water.
- Easy spray application. Single pack product, use straight from the can, no extra lacquer required.
- Lime / Kawasaki Green. Self priming, dries to a tough, durable and gloss finish
- Excellent durability. Resistant to salt spray, oils ,heat, grime etc
- Excellent opacity and touch dry in around 2 hours.
- BRAKE CALIPER PAINT
- Long lasting high quality gloss finish.
- Easy to use and apply - brush on application.
- Resists oil, engine additives, chemicals, road salt & weathering.
- Excellent durability - chip & crack resistant formula.
- The E-Tech engine enamel is a high quality, long lasting, gloss paint specially formulated with a ceramic resin to cope with temperatures up to 250°C...
- Revive your old brake calipers with this Kawasaki Green Aerosol Paint.
- Suitable for all cars, 4x4, SUV, MPV, crossovers, coupe, convertible, hatchback, saloon, motorbikes, motorcycle calipers.
- Fully automated state of the art mixing system cuts out any human error making sure that the colour matches your vehicle perfectly - Over 500,000...
- Why shop Tailored? Your vehicle deserves to have the new modern paint formulation to bring it back back to its former glory again! Our paint is...
- Many more caliper paint available - check out our storefront for more!
- Excellent Colour Match
- 3 components
Q: What is caliper paint used for?
A: Specifically designed for brakes,drums,calipers,and rotors Superior heat and chemical resistance (up to 900°F) Best when used with primer (before) and clear coat (after) Dries to the touch in 30 minutes,dries thoroughly overnight
Q: What color to paint my calipers?
A: astevens2526. I have black aftermarket rims and the body color is gray. … Gdubz. That’s screaming for RED! CT_Nismo. The traditional color for calipers on a sports car is Speeding Ticket Red. … Boscheedog. Be different and try Amarillo (Yellow). astevens2526. That’s screaming for RED ! … mxtreme30. Real men wear pink! RamTest. … Clint. … D13FrontierLE. … astevens2526. …
Q: Is lime green a pastel color?
A: What Color is Lime Green? Lime green is a bright green named after the color of the skin of limes. It’s a lively fresh color that adds zing to any color combination. Yellows and blues are great colors that match with lime green because this shade lies between yellow green and yellow. The hex color lime green color code is #32CD32.
Q: What is the best brake caliper paint?
A: POR-15 Caliper Paint. You have two options when using POR-15 Caliper Paint. … Rust-Oleum Caliper Paint. … G2 Brake Caliper Paint System. … VHT Caliper Paint Can. … Dupli-Color Black Brake Caliper Aerosol. … Eastwood Red Caliper Paint. …