3,646 Reviews Scanned
- Suitable for use in vehicles that require a 5W-20 lubricant that meets Ford WSS-M2C948-B specification.
- Specifications: Meets - Ford WSS-M2C948-B
- Castrol MAGNATEC with DUALOCK technology forms a self-healing layer that clings to metal surfaces and protects your engine in busy traffic conditions
- Provides continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures
- Delivers outstanding performance under extreme cold start up conditions
- Intelligent molecules that cling to engine parts when the oil drains down.
- Forms a self-healing layer to protect at each of the critical stages of stop-start driving and beyond
- Proven to reduce wear in stop-start situations
- Provides superior performance under extreme cold start up conditions
- Castrol MAGNATEC STOP-START’s Intelligent Molecules also:
- 5 Litre Container 5w20 Castrol Magnatec Engine Oil
- Must Be Used In The 1.0L EcoBoost Engine
- Specification WSS-M2C948-B
- Genuine Ford
- If you Are Unsure If this is the Correct Part for Your Car then Please double Check With us
- Carlube Triple R 5W-20 R-Tec 14 meets the Ford M2C948-B specification, which is primarily designed for the 10 Litre, three-cylinder EcoBoost engine,...
- SPECIFICATION - ACEA C5, API SN, Ford WSS-M2C948-B, ST JLR035004
- Engine oils that meet this specification must provide a 09 Percent fuel economy improvement over regular 5W-20 oils during testing
- Triple R 5W-20 R-Tec 14 reduces internal friction within the engine in order to deliver full power, while at the same time generating fuel savings
- As a lighter viscosity engine oil, Carlube Triple R 5W-20 R-Tec 14 provides faster flow to engine parts even at low temperatures due to its extreme...
- Genuine Ford / Castrol
- API: SN/CF | ILSAC GF-5 | WSS-M2C948-B
- Effective fuel efficiency
- Excellent high and low temperature performance
- Very high standard of engine cleanliness
- Long lasting dispersant performance and corrosion protection
- ACEA A1/B1
- API SN
- Ford WSS M2 °C 948) 55inch
- Fully synthetic, high performance 5W20 oil suitable for use in the latest Ford EcoBoost engines
- Provides outstanding protection against foaming, wear and corrosion
- Low viscosity to provide fast oil flow on start up
- Formulated using the latest additive technology and high quality synthetic base oil
- Recommended by Comma for applications requiring: Fully synthetic, high performance 5W20 oil suitable for use in the latest Ford EcoBoost engines. FORD...
- ACEA: C5 API:SN OEM: Ford WSS-M2C948-B, ST JLR 03.5004
- Low viscosity for rapid circulation upon cold starting
- Lower ash content to reduce particulate build up
- Reduces environmental impact through reduced emissions
- Carlube Triple R 5W-20 R-Tec 15 is a fully synthetic engine oil developed to provide enhanced engine and catalyst protection, as well as improved fuel...
- SPECIFICATION - API SN, ILSA GF-5, Chrysler MS-6395, Fiat 9.55535-CR1
- Triple R 5W-20 R-Tec 15 delivers excellent performance in both engine protection and cleanliness.
- It provides high-temperature deposit protection for pistons and turbochargers whilst improving sludge control.
- Additional benefits include enhanced fuel efficiency and ethanol fuel compatibility.
- Premium Product
- High thermal and oxidative stability, sludge protection
- Sustainable fuel economy
- Sustainable fuel economy
- Very good cold start behaviour
- Excellent wear protection
- Fully synthetic base engine lubricant with DUALOCK technology.
- 5W-20 lubricant that meets Ford WSS-M2C948-B specification.
- Improved fuel saving.
- It forms a powerful field of force protection against wear.
- Continuous protection from every start, even for vehicles with modern stop and start technology.
- This motor oil provides outstanding protection against foaming, wear and corrosion.
- This oil has low viscosity to provide fast oil flow on start up.
- This synthetic oil is formulated using the latest additive technology and high quality synthetic base oil.
- Recommended for applications requiring: FORD WSS M2C948-B, WSS-M2C925-A, WSS-M2C925-B; Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5004; ACEA C5; API SN, ACEA C5.
- This fully synthetic motor oil comes in a 1, 5 and 20 litre container.
- High thermal oxidative stability against sludge formation
- Sustainably reduces fuel consumption
- Very good cold start performance
- Good wear protection
- Expressly recommended for Ford petrol vehicles
- EXCELLENT WEAR PROTECTION
- FOR FORD VEHICLES WITH ECOBOOST ENGINES
- FORD SPECIFICATION M2C948-B
- FORD 948-B
Q: What is the difference between GF-2 and GF-3 motor oils?
A: The GF-2 standards requires 0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-20, 5W-30, 5W-40, 5W-50, 10W-30, 10W-40 and 10W-50 motor oils to meet stringent requirements for phosphorus content, low temperature operation, high temperature deposits and foam control. An ILSAC GF-3 an oil must meet both API SL and the EC-II requirements.
Q: What is ILSAC GF-4 oil?
A: ILSAC GF-4 was first introduced in 2004 for use in gasoline engines in passenger cars. API has discontinued licensing engine oils against ILSAC GF-4 and it became an obsolete specification in September 2011.
Q: What is the GF-3 standard?
A: The GF-3 standard has more stringent parameters regarding long-term effects of the oil on the vehicle emission system, improved fuel economy and improved volatility, deposit control and viscosity performance. The standard also requires less additive degradation and reduced oil consumption rates over the service life of the oil.
Q: What is the difference between ILSAC GF-5 and GF-6?
A: The ILSAC GF-6 specification is currently in development and will probably be divided into two sub-specifications. ILSAC GF-6A will be fully backward compatible with ILSAC GF-5 but would offer better fuel economy, better engine protection and improved performance while maintaining durability.