1,651 Reviews Scanned
- Nappy pants
- Herbal tea
- Body lotion with 4 percent urea for the care of dry and rough skin
- 2% urea (urea)
- Lipid content 11%
- Light cooling effect
- Slightly greasy
- Also suitable for oily skin
- 50 ml cream
- Milking Grease
- Quantity: 500 ml
- Ideal for daily skin care
- PREMIUM NATURAL INGREDIENTS: UREA has anti-microbial properties that promote fast healing of dry cracked split skin that cause foot pain, eczema,...
- TREATS DRY AND CRACKED SKIN: Urea 30% + the antiseptic ingredients repairs dry, cracked, rough, bumpy, and aged skin. Minimizes appearance of corns...
- UREA 30% IS THICKER, STICKIER AND GREASIER compared to other creams - because of the higher concentration of Urea and oils. This means it’s more...
- HELPS WOUND HEALING: Urea and glycerin will accelerate the healing process. The usage of Urea cream will peel the dead skin off the wounds and...
- EASY TO APPLY AND TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Deeply repairs your skin, for both, men and women. Easy to apply and forms a moderately thick spread. For best...
- Contains one 4 ounce tube
- Adamia features our exclusive blend of promega-7 including pure macadamia oil, rich in omega-7, and the most soothing and effective moisturizers...
- Clinically proven to improve distressed skin, skins tears, and more
- Non-greasy, exceptional absorption
- Dermatologist tested, fragrance free, non-allergenic, paraben free, cruelty free, petroleum free, vegan friendly, soy free, no gmo ingredients, gluten...
- for stressed hands.
- PZN (German pharmaceutical registration number): 00565222.
- Product no 08404257
- 500 ml liquid soap
Q: What is excipial?
A: The formulas have been developed by dermatologists to heal, relieve, protect, and repair the most irritated and frustrated skin. Excipial is made by Galderma, a global pharmaceutical company and worldwide leader in science-based solutions for the skin, hair, and nails.
Q: What is excipial 20% urea intensive healing cream?
A: Excipial 20% Urea Intensive Healing Cream, 3.7 Ounce. This triple-action cream promotes the soothing of exceptionally dry skin. Developed by dermatologists, the formula contains emollients, conditioners, and 20 percent urea to moisturize and help slough away rough, cracked skin on hands, elbows, knees, and feet.
Q: How do you use excipial lotion?
A: Excipial offers a urea 10% lotion (sold separately) and a 20 percent cream to help replenish skin with natural urea to relieve dryness. Apply to dry, thick, and cracked skin on feet, hands, knees and elbows.
Q: Does excipial really hydrate your skin?
A: In a study, 7 out of 10 consumers who used Excipial preferred it to their current products in hydrating their dry skin. 95 percent of consumers who used Excipial said it reduced the amount of dry skin occurrences. Urea is a major component of the skin’s natural hydration system and has been used in dermatology for over 100 years.