3,785 Reviews Scanned
- Energy Saving 18W 4pin CFL ( Compact Fluorescent ) BLD
- Cool White 840 (4000K)
- For G24q-2 Lamp Holder
- 10000Hr life spam
- Only used with Control Gear [Ballast required]
- [Feature]: Material: Stainless Steel; Color: Silver Tone; Length: 38mm/ 1.5inch; Diameter: 1.6mm/ 0.06inch
- [Material]: The sewing machine needles are made of stainless steel, which is strong, straight sturdy, smooth, and has a long service life.
- [Slender Round Shank]: These industrial needles are universal accessories, the shank is slender and round. Fine workmanship, smooth surface, and sharp...
- [Universal]: Sewing machine needles are for most industrial sewing machines.
- [How to choose size]: Size 7/8/9 (for muslin and thin fabric), size 10/11/12 (for thin and ordinary fabric), size 14 (for ordinary fabric), size 16...
- Four totally independent DI box units in 1/2 RU package
- Independent 20dB pad switch per channel
- Independent ground (earth) lift switch per channel
- Independent Volume control per channel for line mixer output
- Independent pan control per channel for line mixer output
- New, improved Auto EQ algorithm ensures an extremely accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience
- Enhanced AFS algorithm for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system's tone
- Wizard functions on the Drive Rack PA2 guide you through easy, step-by-step processes to help you get the most from your loudspeaker system
- 2 female XLR line inputs; 1 female XLR RTA mic input
- 6 male XLR line outputs
- Two Parallel 1/4" jack connectors and a parallel XLR connector (unbalanced)
- Input/output Impedance - > 250k Ohm/> 600 Ohms
- Frequency Response - 10Hz to 70kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Can run on 9 Volt battery. Battery not included.
- Phantom Power - +18 Volts DC to +48 Volts DC
- Constant q frequency bands
- Switchable boost /cut range of +/- 6 or +/- 12 db
- 12db per octave 40hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- +/- 12db input gain range
- Chromedioxide: non Chrome
- Duration (Minutes): 90-119 mins
- Media Type: Low noise
- Number in Pack: 3
- Number in pack: 3
- Premium low-noise mic Pre with up to 60dB of gain
- Variable-frequency low-cut filter
- Low and high detail equalization
- 20dB pad
- Polarity invert
- Advanced feedback suppression processor
- Up to 24 filters per channel
- Filter q adjustable up to 1/80 per octave
- Intuitive user interface via front panel ensures ease of use
- Stereo or dual channel processing
- Over Easy or classic hard knee compression with dB's ultra-musical program dependent attack and release times
- Compression ratio variable from 1:1 through infinity: 1 to -1:1
- Precise RMS gain reduction and input/output meter displays with calibration control for different operating levels
- True RMS level detection
- Exclusive Infinity+ compression using negative ratios
- Based on the classic dbx 905
- 3-Band parametric EQ
- Selectable bell or shelf type filters on low and high frequency bands
- Adjustable Q on each band
- Premium performance
- Rugged attractive design
- Stackable chassis w/durable rubber base
- Flat/high-cut filter switch
- Output polarity invert switch
- Package Dimensions: 6.9 L x 3.6 H x 5.6 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 0.8 pounds
- Country of Origin : China
- 6 total inputs: four switchable EUROPORT mic/line inputs, two unbalanced, mono-summed RCA source input pairs
- 4 outputs: four electronically balanced, RF filtered Euroblock outputs
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0. 5dB
- 6 mic preamps with 15V phantom power
- 29W power consumption
- 7 Steps to Health PDF
- English (Publication Language)
Q: What is dbx 13?
A: DBX 13 is one of the many organic natural remedies for diabetes and obesity in the pharmaceutical market promoted by Health Sciences Institute (HSI). DBX 13 contains 11 ingredients which include: Vitamin C, Biotin, chromium aspartate, garcinia cambogia, cinnamon,bitter melon, betaine HCL, banaba, gymnema sylvestre, fenugreek, and vanadium.
Q: Can dbx-13 cure diabetes?
A: For some years, DBX-13 also known as X-Cravings was touted as a Diabetes Miracle Cure.
Q: What are the side effects of dbx 13?
A: Although a natural product, certain ingredients in DBX 13 are known to produce various side effects. Gymnema Sylvestre a herb used in Ayurvedic medicine for balancing blood sugar levels and dulling the palate to the taste of sweets have been reported to cause liver toxicity.
Q: Is dbx 13 safe during pregnancy and lactation?
A: Information regarding safety, contraindication and effectiveness in pregnancy and lactation is also lacking. Fenugreek another ingredient in DBX 13 is known to produce side effects such as, bloating, diarrhea, bleeding, preterm labor and other serious complications.