2,362 Reviews Scanned
- Chipotle Tabasco Sauce (3 x 57ml)
- and a Mini Tabasco (3.7ml)
- Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce are jalapeno peppers that have been dried and then smoked
- Peppers have been cooked in an adobo sauce consisting of tomato, onion, white vinegar, ancho chili and herbs
- This sauce keeps the peppers hydrated and lends a unique aroma and a great texture
- Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce have a sweet and smoky taste with a mildly hot twang
- It can be added to ketchup, mayonnaise and even refried beans
- 3 Jars Of Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste In A Gift Box
- 😋 What Does It Taste Like? -- When you try the chipotle paste, the first thing you'll notice is the smoky flavour, but then you'll get the full...
- 🇲🇽 Where is it made?- Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste Is handmade In Mexico City
- 🌶 How Spicy Is It? -- The Chipotle Paste is a medium to high heat.
- 🌎 - Non GMO Project Verified
- ✅ 〚SPECTACULAR FLAVOUR〛Turn up the heat in your kitchen and add this deeply Smoked and Flavourful Chilli to soups, sauces and a Mexican Chilli...
- ✅ 〚100% PURE AUTHENTIC〛Contains 100% Pure Chipotle Chilli. Gluten Free Spices, Sugar & Salt Free. 100% Pure Herbs and Spices. Suitable for...
- ✅ 〚PERFECT PAIRING〛Perfect for Chilli Lovers and for those who like it HOT! Enjoy wonderful weight loss health benefits with these Chillies
- ✅ 〚LIFELONG TASTE〛Genuine Pure Chipotle Chilli Flakes with a Mexican twist, low calorie and your best chilli spice on the table
- ✅ 〚SPRINKLE AND TASTE〛Delicious with meats, fish and vegetable dishes, sprinkle all over to add to your dishes
- Product of Mexico
- Pack of four (100g each)
- Prepare your own chipotle mayo
- Authentic Pecan Wood Smoked Chipotle only From SPICESontheWEB
- Lovely deep unique smokey flavour, perfect in any food
- Please Note : Nut Allergy for Pecan Nut
- FULL OF FLAVOUR - Give your taste buds a rich, fiery, smokey treat that takes your dishes to the next level.
- MEXICAN SPECIALTY FOR YOUR HOME - A Unique Warm, and Authentic Mexican Flavour inside an Easy-to-Open Tin. Perfect for stews, soups, dips, and...
- CONTAINER INCLUDED - Preserve your sauce and keep it fresh until your next usage with a 100% food-safe and heat-resistant deli pot.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - No preservatives added, Gluten Free, No artificial colours, Product of Mexico
- PACKAGE CONTAINS - 2x La Costena Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce 1x UpLabel Creations 240ml Deli Pot
- With a mix of spicy and smoky flavours
- Perfect for dunking nachos
- Made using only the finest ingredients
- It can also be used as a dressing in the main course
- Ingredients: Rapeseed Oil, Chipotle in Adobo (12%) (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Paste, Salt, Sugar, Onion, Acetic Acid), Pasteurised Free Range...
- Chipotle Chile Hot Sauce
- Bottle Size: 150ml (5 FL.oz)
- Naturally Smoked
- El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce combines beautifully the smoky heat of the Chipotle with a traditional El Yucateco flavor that creates a one of kind...
- Smoked Chilli
- Crushed Chilli Peppers
- Mexican Jalapeno
- Add To Any Dish For A Blast Of Chilli Madness
- Perfect for BBQ's
- A staple of Mexican cooking, the chipotle chili has an unmistakable flavour that brings heat, spice, fruitiness and smoke to any Mexican dish.
- What’s the difference between a chipotle and a jalapeno? Smoke. Chipotles are made by taking a ripe jalapeno pepper and smoking it over wood until...
- Powdered chipotle is far easier to use than whole peppers, which must be slow cooked to release all of their flavour and soften their thick, dry...
- The most famous use for chipotle powder is the famous Mexican adobo - a meat marinade containing chipotle powder, paprika, oregano, salt, garlic and...
- Like every spice we sell, this organic chipotle powder is sourced from the very best spice growers and carefully packed and picked to ensure its...
- Dry smoked jalapeno chilli flakes, adds a smoky heat to your dish.
- Widely used in Mexican cuisine, perfect for adding a sweet, smoky kick to dishes.
- Use in place of standard chilli flakes for a slight smoky flavour.
- Perfect for use in spice mixes, marinade, sauces, stews and soups.
- Add to Mexican dishes such as fajitas, chilli con carne and salsa's
- A twist on the best – brimful of sweet, juicy tomatoes with a smoky, spicy kick!
- Chipotle Chillies are Jalapenos left to ripen on the plant to a deep red, before being smoked, giving them their distinctive flavour.
- Perfect for BBQ’s and a great accompaniment to meat for lovers of spice.
- Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
- 2 x 300g Bottles
- Delicious, Smoked Chipotle Peppers in Spices
- Appetizing Adobo Sauce to Add to Soups, Stews, and Sauces
- Product of Mexico
- Pack of 3 (215g each)
- Mix chipotle with mayo for a delicious sauce for seafood and fish
Q: What is the mission of Chipotle?
A: Chipotle Mission Statement Analysis. The phrase “cultivate a better world” is thrown around a lot to Chipotle applicants and recent employees and can be considered as Chipotle’s mission. This is because they intend to have the image of a company which serves the community and aims to make life easier for customers by providing cheap meals …
Q: Is Chipotle still GMO free?
A: Currently, Chipotle’s beans, vegetables, and produce are GMO free. Where the GMOs still exist is most prevalent in the soybean oil, used in a number of ways including the rice, fajita vegetables, vinaigrette, chicken and steak marinades, and on the grill.
Q: How to get free guacamole at Chipotle?
A: – Deal Value: Free guacamole at Chipotle with the purchase of any meal. – Timeframe: Only valid Wednesday, July 31st 2019. – Things to Remember: To receive free guac you need to place your order online or through the Chipotle app. Limit one per customer.
Q: How do Chipotle rewards work?
A: How do Chipotle Rewards points work? Members of Chipotle Rewards will earn 10 points per dollar on the purchase of all food and beverage items excluding alcohol. Once 1250 points have been accumulated, members can exchange their points for any single regularly priced entrée at no cost.