1,791 Reviews Scanned
- Medieval Vintage Glue Archery Arrow Heads for hunting and unique front-end shape design, Glue-on design fits DIY Wood Arrows and swaged Aluminum...
- Broadheads Material: Sharpened Durable Metal; The Arrow Tips have willow leaf shape beautiful appearance.
- The Arrowheads provide the shorter profile with thin blade surface for superior flight and maximum accuracy even at high speeds.
- Length: 2.08 Inches; Weight: 10g/pcs; 150 grain; Cutting Diameter: 16mm; Screw-in broadheads, you can fix them by yourself.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If you have any questions or have a wonderful idea about our product, you are always welcome to contact us by e-mail, we will...
- Two Carbide sharpeners - one dedicated knife sharpener and one dedicated tool sharpener
- The Work Sharp Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener is an angle guided, 3-sided abrasive jig-and-clamp style sharpener that makes manual sharpening...
- ADJUSTABLE, REPEATABLE - Sharpening angle can be easily adjusted from 15°- 30°, in 1° increments.
- TRI-BRASIVE ROD - Quickly index between coarse and fine diamond and fine ceramic stone.
- V BLOCK CLAMP - Removable clamp secures knife safely and consistently.
- Easton Deep Six Hit Inserts Dozen
- Deep Six HIT
- Does not contact blades
- Holds 6 mechanical or fixed blade broadheads
- Compact design
Q: What is a deep six thread Broadhead?
A: Deep Six is the mini-sized insert and broadhead thread standard that enabled the production of a smaller broadhead-compatible ultra-micro diameter arrow shaft. With more penetration available to hunters, Deep Six thread broadheads, inserts, and arrows have proved their worth in the field.
Q: What is Deep Six?
A: Why Deep Six? The introduction of Ultra-Micro Easton Arrows made for a pivotal change in equipment designed for serious bowhunting. Deep Six is the mini-sized insert and broadhead thread standard that enabled the production of a smaller broadhead-compatible ultra-micro diameter arrow shaft.
Q: What is the difference between 8-32 and Deep Six broadheads?
A: Standard 8-32 Broadheads will fit standard size shafts (5mm, 6mm, & 6.5mm shafts) with inserts using 8-32 thread pattern. Deep Six will fit small diameter shafts (4mm) with inserts using Deep Six thread pattern. Order Sevr Broadheads in Deep Six Now!
Q: Are deep six threads good for hunting?
A: With more penetration available to hunters, Deep Six thread broadheads, inserts, and arrows have proved their worth in the field. For the hunting archer, Deep Six tipped arrows provide more penetration by concentrating the mass of the arrow into a smaller column.