3,251 Reviews Scanned
- Double edged blade with a well-balanced design and FSC wooden handle
- Suitable for cutting through rough grass, weeds and brush
- This traditional edge tool is widely used in forestry, hedge laying, gardening, field and roadside maintenance
- Ideal for cutting green wood (living wood, which hasnt dried)
- Faithfull 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- Machete (blade length: 22 cm) for cutting small and medium-sized branches up to Ø 5 cm from trees and bushes; for thinning out shoots and undergrowth...
- Sharp, non-stick coated blade for clean and precise cuts, optimum weight distribution and high cutting performance due to backward curved steel blade...
- Firm grip even with gloves thanks to the curved shaft end with non-slip soft-grip surface, perfect balance between blade and handle for efficient...
- High durability of the non-stick coated blade made of hardened steel and the glass fibre reinforced plastic handle; with protective cover for safe...
- Contents: 1x Fiskars WoodXpert Machete XA3, including protective cover, total length: 50.5 cm, blade length: 22 cm, weight: 580 g, material:...
- Made of heavy duty top grain leather for durability and maximum life
- Side-stitched and riveted at strain points
- Durable, reinforced 1-1/2” thick belt loop fits up to 3-In belt
- Designed for 22-in (56 cm) machete
- Weight: 22 oz.
- Used for hedgerow maintenance
- Used for hedge laying
- Blade Size: 255 mm (10 Inch)
- Handle: Pistol grip
- Handle Size: 150 mm (6 Inch)
- Quickly sharpens a dull axe, hatchet, or machete with just a few easy pulls
- Durable, plastic head for easier sharpening
- Oversized handle allows for use with gloves
- Large safety guard; Cleaning brush, with wire bristles, stores in the handle
- Replaceable carbide blades; Abrasive: Premium Carbides; Grit: Coarse
- 2.75" / 7 cm Titanium Bonded Chopping Blade and Spike Edge
- Blades made of 420 Stainless Steel
- Glass Filled Nylon Cross-Pattern Handle
- Includes a Ballistic Nylon Sheath
- HRC52; Blade Length 2.75" / 7 cm, Handle Length 10.75" / 44.5 cm, Length 12.85" / 32.63 cm; 430 g
- 10" Blade
- Flexible full-tang stainless steel
- Walnut handle
- Copper lanyard hole
- 900D polyester construction
- 1 X 75cl bottle of Orin Swift Machete 2019 Vintage
- TASTING NOTE: Pure inky garnet in the glass. Aromas of plum compote, wild blackberries, peanut brittle and Tahitian vanilla. Massive on the entry, the...
- VINIFICATION: Aged for 12 months in French oak (38% new)
- ENJOY AT HOME: Perfect paired with rich meat, as the high tannins in the wine work well with the rich and fatty elements in the dish. The fruity...
- PRESENTED BY THE SECRET BOTTLE SHOP
- PLASTIC MACETE 53 CM
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- adult size
- Halloween fancy dress
- prop machete
- made of hard foam
- Full tang construction means steadiness in hand and the strength to power through swinging chores
- A tall blade grind retains optimal sharpness
- The handle is wrapped in a rubber overmold for added grip and comfort
- Nylon sheath can be mounted on pack or belt
- Integrated lanyard hole secures the hatchet while on the move
- 7.25" Folding knife with (2) 2.85" replicable blades, one smooth and one serrated
- Blade Color - Silver; Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Color - Black and Brown; Handle Material - Glass Filled Nylon
- Main Blade Material: 420J2, Rockwell Hardness: HRC55
- Hand Orientation: Left and Right
- As a cross between a utility blade and a gentleman's knife. This knife has a blade of less than 3'' which does not lock , meaning its UK Carry legal!
- Specifically designed to be carried on a daily basis; it features a 2.75'' black and gold coated blade with a dropped point that does not lock open...
- The blade is striking in colour with a gentleman’s gold and black stylish finish! This is definitely one of the nicest knives on the market for any...
- Additionally, it's high flat ground - the edge tapers about 3/4 of the way up to the spine, creating an extremely keen cutting edge that's perfect for...
- The handle is made from black coated Aluminium that's designed to be exceptionally light weight as well as incredibly durable.
- 【2.4 inch Full Polished Blade】- Made of Titanium coated blade, provide high hardness and higher anti-corrosion. Using low-temperature ice forging...
- 【Harder & Sharper Camping Knife】- Built with high performance 420HC stainless steel, hardened to 58HRC hardness adds wear-resistance and...
- 【Lightweight & Portable】- Folding Pocket Knives weight only1.76 Oz.They fit nicely in a pants pocket, have lighter-duty construction. They also...
- 【Wide Variety of Uses】- Multi function Flip Knife works effectively with a variety of materials: food, textiles, sticks or express delivery etc....
- 【Reliable Choice & Dependence】- COVACURE as a professional brand, we put a lot of thought and care into the design and functionality of our...
- Ideal for thinning, trimming and clearing brush thickets
- Weatherproofed hickory handle
- 760 mm (30) handle
- 380 mm (15) blade
- Solid forged socket and epoxy coated head
- If you are looking to put the fright into the night then this great plastic machete toy is perfect for scary halloween parties, themed events or fancy...
- With fake blood on the blade it gives an authentic great look to this plastic toy knife and can compliment a wide variety of costumes from killer...
- Suitable for use by adults and children alike, this is a one piece plastic Halloween prop weapon. it has no sharp edges and is not at all in any way...
- Measuring at 54cm in length, they are great toy weapons, so if your are looking for a plastic prop knife realistic in look then this is ideal, it is...
- If you are looking to put the fright into the night then this great plastic machete toy is perfect for scary Halloween parties, themed events or fancy...
- Ideal for water sports
- Corrosion-resistant blade
- Hard plastic sheath
Q: Is the Barebones Japanese Nata tool machete available?
A: This product is not available. Inspired by a traditional Japanese implement and constructed with heritage-quality materials, the Barebones Japanese Nata tool machete can clear land, strip bark and make kindling. 12 in. easy-sharpen blade is reinforced by a full, high-carbon steel tang to lend stability and greater swinging weight
Q: What do you think about the blade on your machete?
A: The blade itself is fine, however the back side of it’s blade seems more likely to be printed than forged. It’s handle is nice, however the wood on mine is about 1/16 of an inch off from the it’s tang. To be fair it offers more grip from this, but it is an obvious defect.
Q: What is the high carbon steel Tang on this machete?
A: The high carbon steel tang is the portion of the knife that attaches to the handle. The blade is stainless steel. Helpful? Recommend for batoning? Yes, this machete can be used to clear brush, strip bark, plank wood and make kindling. Helpful? Blade thickness in inches = ? The thickness of this machete blade (HMS-2108) is 4mm (0.157 inches).
Q: What do you use a machete for?
A: Great for a bug out bag or car utility machete. Does it all, better than a hatchet and can be used like a knife for fine work. Handle is a little on the uncomfortable side if you have big hands, only complaint but nothing a man cannot put up with.